Friday, May 27, 2011

Inspiration Friday, Girls About Town

Hello darlings! My goodness, I can't believe it's been a week since my last post! This past week I've been so busy and on top of that not feeling well... I'm feeling so much better now though. Just in time for a four day weekend with my hubby! Anyway, I came across these pictures here and I think they're just too cute!







Aren't they just too much fun! I'm loving the short shorts, cropped tops and straw bags. Of course I love the pixies too :o) I'm not sure what year they're from. I'm thinking the late 1950's or super early 60's... What do you think?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Talk to you soon! xo

13 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

Super cute! I love all of the short hair! People too often think you can't do vintage and have really short hair but these gals are so stylish!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

These photos are so beautiful! I would love to go to a diner! Got a bit dolled up today and feel a little bit like I should be in a b/w picture like that! ;)

Carys said...

These pictures are just so cute, you always find the most amazing inspiration photos!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Sydney B. said...

So cute! I love the summer feel of them! Definitely late 50s-early 60s. I've got my straw purse ready for the summer too!

~Syd

Julie said...

Great pictures! Very inspiring!

Hep~Kitten said...

I'm in love with those shorts they are so adorable!!

thatdamngreendress said...

amazing- it's like documentary shots from 'attack of the killer legs'- I am in awe of these cute ladies and their short shorts!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Gorgeous pictures.

amy said...

ahhh this looks so dreamy. The shorts are stunning. I would have felt like a porcelain doll!

sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
www.amyflyingakite.com

Miss Tami Lee said...

Super tight harlequin short shorts are now at the top of my 'need' list!

Siobhan said...

I adore the monochrome high waisted shorts, all these little ladies look so damn good!

Me said...

Wow women in those days had such small waists, without being super-skinny! How did they do it?!

Anonymous said...

These pics are gorgeous Miss Q! I had to have a little squint to check it wasn't you before I read the words, gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...