Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Big Tree & Me





Vintage Jacket, A gift from my friend Sara
Dress, Made by me a bit ago
Shoes, Mia

Hello! I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Did you do anything fun?
It was raining here, so I stayed inside and put myself to work sewing and packing for the move. I'm so excited to move! Between the rain Jonny took me on a coffee date. After we stopped at the park and took these pictures. I love Tennessee and it's huge trees :)
Anywho, this jacket was a gift from my friend Sara. I've had it quite a while now and for some reason had never worn it, despite adoring it. You see it was a longer jacket... Jonny suggested I crop it short, because he knows I'm a cropped jacket kinda girl. Why hadn't I thought of that before, I have no idea I love it cropped! So, I call this my Nautical, Sara, Jonny Jacket, haha. 
Talk to y'all soon! xo

10 comments:

Galuh Nurita said...

i love tenneesse. if i were you, living in tennessee, that would be amazing!(:
what a lovely vintage dress with white dot in it<3


http://ganuta.blogspot.com/

Mademoiselle Maladroite said...

I absolutely adore this dress!!!! Would love to sew nice clothes myself, but never got the opportunity to do so.
Greatings from Germany

my generation music said...

you look stunning! lovely photos!

http://mygenerationmusic.blogspot.com/

Harlow Darling said...

Oh my goodness, can I just say how AMAZING your play suits are?! I can't believe I've only just now found your blog! It's autumn/winter where I am but I am definitely thinking of getting myself one of your pink play suits for next summer :D

The Dainty Dolls House said...

very pretty! x

ourdailydress said...

Excellent jacket! Love the little stars.

casey said...

Cute! I love how you cropped the jacket; I have several I should do that with. ;)

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

Beautiful! Love classic polka dots and giant trees.

celine outlet said...

I am in dire need celine outlet shop of a new bag, and celine bag with summer literally knocking Celine Luggage Tote on our door, I'm going to need a good tote for the pool, beach and general carrying (don't you find yourself lugging more stuff around in the summer? )#). I mentioned Deux Lux before, when Oprah put one of their bags on her Favorite Things list. Well lucky me, I ended up getting that Celine Luggage bags bag for Christmas and I love it. It's sturdy, roomy and fun. So when I stumbled on the line's Celine Boston Bag beach totes, I was excited at the prospect of having a little sparkle with me at the beach.

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

That sure is one big three :D
the dress is super cute and looks great with the jacket. Have a nice Sunday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...