Saturday, June 30, 2012

1940's Sundress & Swedish Hasbeens






Sunglasses, Asos
Shoes, Swedish Hasbeens via Amazon

Yesterday, the temperature reached 108. The a perfect day to wear my new 1940's sundress! Everything I'm wearing here is a birthday present. The dress I bought with the birthday money from my Dad, and the sunglasses and shoes are from Jonny. Can I just say how much I love Swedish Hasbeens! They're so comfy!
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Jonny and I might go see Moonrise Kingdom!
xo 

10 comments:

PuppyLovePrincess said...

what a darling dress! and the shoes look supercomfy, too :)

mary van note said...

happy birthday! that dress is GORGEOUS

Sandra said...

Loveliest dress! And those shoes are a dream!

garofit said...

What a beautiful dress, and perfect on you!

Laurence said...

This dress is just a dream!!! It fits you perfectly!!!!
I also like comfy shoes, it's always easier to find great vintage style shoes for summer than winter!

http://lostin1950.blogspot.fr/

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress and I keep seeing these hasbeen shoes on blogs they are gorgeous! xx

Monique said...

Happy birthday! Lovely floral pattern. You two will love Moonrise Kingdom.

Wildfell Hall said...

sweet! sounds like you had a great birthday, I think 40s sundresses have the best cut...so modern!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that material s stunning. I love 1940s summer dresses and they always seem so hard to find.

Kristian said...

What a gorgeous dress!

Happy (belated?!) birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...