Friday, January 18, 2013

Inspiration Friday, Lena Hoschek F/W 2013/14

 Who better to put me back into the blogging swing of things than Lena Hoschek?! ;) I always get excited when Lena comes out with a new collection. Her f/w collections always come when I'm in my winter funk and just want spring to hurry up and come... but seeing these f/w collections always makes me a feel a little bit better about winter lasting a tiny bit longer.







You can see the entire collection here

I love how she mixes tough boots with girly dresses! In the winter thats my uniform. Dresses and boots. :)
I hope y'all have a lovely weekend! xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo there are some really great pieces! me like!

-Alex

Lisa said...

LOVE this! The kerchief and the braids are particularly neat paired with this collection, ugh, I swoon. Thanks for sharing!

friedenlinde said...

ooooh the first two lace dresses are a dream! I love all the rest, checks and flowers, and not too spring feeling too, these pieces look like they're good inspiration for all year round! Love that!

friedenlinde said...

how silly am I? of course they're not too springy, they're a F/W collection! eheheheh I was so excited to see such beauties that I totally overlooked that! sorry, lol!

Unknown said...

Yeah need it all x

Anonymous said...

Love that first black dress. So vampy!

Paronomazje said...

Those cute "gentlewoman" dresses with collars stole my heart. Don't like those big flowers patterns really, but the whole style of Lena's designing is great. I can see myself in those dresses!

Unknown said...

tygg

Anonymous said...

I always, always want all her clothes. If only she had a stockists in Australia, and I had money to spare.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...