Friday, March 22, 2013

Inspiration Friday, Clare Bowen






For this weeks inspiration Clare Bowen who plays Scarlett O'Conner on the tv show "Nashville". I must admit the reason I started watching "Nashville" was becuase of living in Nashville. I thought it'd be fun to see places I've know well on tv. Well, I'm still watching "Nashville" and a big part of that is Clare Bowen's character Scarlett. Not only does she have an amazing voice but I just love her style. Very vintage and romantic with a touch of country thrown in. What's even better is that Clare seems to dress that way in her real life too. So, if you haven't watched "Nashville" yet you should certainly give it a shot! Have a great weekend!

PS: I am on Blog Lovin' for those that would like follow. Here I am :)

6 comments:

Emma Litton said...

When I saw her at Fido she was dressed super cute :) love her adorable style.

Rose said...

Hi! Are you on bloglovin' I'd love lo follow your blog!!!

Stephanie Lynn said...

She's darling! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that little eyelet dress with the boots is just SO CUTE!!! I might have to make a dress just like it.

J. MacIsaac Studios said...

Ha, I started watching Grimm because it was filmed around Portland and I love seeing familure places in it.

melina bee said...

I've never seen this show before but I like how she mixes feminine dresses with western shoes. The blue dress is my favorite, very bohemian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...