Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Visitor From Montreal




Meaghan's Outfit
Coat: Modcloth
Dress, worn as a top: thrifted
Skirt: from me!
Shoes: Modcloth
Purse: Thrfited

Me
Coat: Vintage
Dress: From Meaghan!
Shoes: Seychelles
Purse: thrifted

Remember last week I told you I had an excited week planned!? Well, here it is! Meaghan and her boyfriend Mike came to visit us all the way from Montreal. As most of you know Meaghan and I met this past summer when we spent the day together in Baltimore. Since then Meaghan and I have keep in touch and talked about how wonderful it would be to plan a visit soon. Everything came together and before I knew it I was excitingly awaiting Meaghan and Mikes arrival Monday night! I don't think I believed it was actually going to happen until I saw their van pulling up the driveway. Since then we've been taking Meaghan and Mike to all of our favorite thrifting places, eating good food and visiting Assateague Island. We've been doing lots of just hanging out too, watching good movies and laughing our heads off watching The Office. I'm having such a wonderful time getting to know both Meaghan and Mike better. Meaghan is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met and so incredibly adorable. We're having such fun swapping clothes and taking photos together. They'll be staying until Sunday morning so there's lots more fun to be had! I'll be sure to post more photos of our adventures to come. Now I'm off! Talk soon!
If you don't follow Meaghan's blog already visit it here!

28 comments:

reckless daughter said...

oh! how fun :) enjoy your time together!

Jessica said...

That sounds like so much fun! Its so nice that you both became friends! You both look adorable! I can't wait to hear about more of your trip!

Mel said...

You two look lovely! I love your dress, the colors are stunning! Hope you two have fun together!

Rosie said...

Glad to hear you ladies are enjoying yourselves! You both look adorable!

Tara Diane said...

aww, you two look so cute together! I love her skirt! I want to have skirts that I can read, haha.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these pictures together of you two are so sweet! And that skirt you gave her is absolutely darling -- I don't know if I would have ever parted with it ;) What do the words say??

Ally said...

love the blue and green dress!! so sweet

THE said...

Sound like lot of fun :) The pics look awsome, that outfits are amazing:)

AlicePleasance said...

Oh wow, I'm so glad you're meeting again :-)

Anonymous said...

You two are just darling together - like a pair of long-lost sisters!

Anonymous said...

both of your outfits are just adorable. i love your dress especially! :)

Rūta said...

You both look so beautiful, and these pictures are amazing, the lighting and the colors.

Alicia said...

The clothes-swapping is adorable! Your dress is so pretty - those colors! - and I LOVE Meaghan's skirt. Seriously. I want.

anne said...

how fun!
love all the pictures, especially that last one :D have a great time together!

Maria Confer said...

Wonderful Quincy!! I adore the last photo. So great to have such a lovely friend.

Lulu Letty

Miss Woody said...

wonderful blog !

Imelda said...

How nice that they came to visit you! Love Meaghan's shoes!

Marie said...

Have fun!
I love your dress! And that last picture is just adorable!

Lexie said...

blogger meet-up! i'm jealous! ever since i watched the wire, i've been dying to visit baltimore (yes, i know that is kinda strange considering how violent the show is) ... it would be so wonderful to have you as a tour guide!

Marie said...

Of course I follow you both! You are such a pretty pair in these pictures, love your tres sweet ladylike purses.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Jessica said...

Aw, this looks like so, so much fun and the two of you look as adorable as can be!! Is the dress Meaghan gave you that one you loved so much of hers? If so, that's the sweetest! xx

BaronessVonVintage said...

aw, just lovely! Wonderful surprise, Q!

Missa said...

You two are so adorable together, have a super fun weekend!

M said...

Looks like you're having a blast and mygod the last photo is just amazing!

Casey Maura said...

Oh how fun!!! You two look so cute in your outfits! ;) Seeing these photos is making me miss the Eastern Shore in wintertime; some may think it's dreary but I always loved it! :)

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely! I probably don't need to say enjoy your weekend, but I'll say it anyway...Enjoy your weekend :)

Poke Salad Annie said...

you both look fantastic and i adore both of your blogs. it's so great that you became friends!

sanjeet said...

I can't wait to hear about more of your trip!
video models

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...