Friday, August 13, 2010

A Little Tribute...

Thirty-three years ago this Monday August 16th Elvis Presley passed away. You all know I'm a very big Elvis fan and I have been just about as long as I've been alive. Over the years I've seen every Elvis movie, heard almost every song and read just about every book. So, it almost feels like I knew Elvis. When I think of Elvis I honestly don't even think of him as being universally known and one of the biggest legends there is. To me he's just Elvis. Hopefully I don't sound to crazy to you all, haha! Anyway, I wanted to share with you the Elvis I love...




Here's a super cute clip of Elvis home movies! Totally worth watching ya'll!


My favorite Elvis song...


Well my dears I'm off to Elvis Week! Pictures of my adventures when I get back. ;o)

8 comments:

Fabiola "Fab" said...

Have fun! Elvis Rocks!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

you and your Elvis. If you ever have a son, . . .I so could see Elvis being his name. haha. That one shot of him with his eyes bulging a bit is kinda of scary!! haha. I still have to watch some of those movies you recommended to me! sooooon. I'll move one up, just for you.

Frida said...

Cute pictures! I think that other guy with the big teeth looks little bit scarier than Elvis, heh:D Oh, If I can dream is one of my huge favourites too!

Sushi said...

Aww what a sweet post :) By the way I am so jealous that you are seeing She & Him!! I love them so much x Sushi

P.S. I've entered the Miss Shop Style Off competition, and it would be an absolute dream to win! I'm asking my lovely blog friends/followers to show their support by voting for me :)

If you could spare a minute, please register here, then click the 'vote for me now' button on my profile page. To validate your vote you also need to click the link in the confirmation email Miss Shop will send you. Thanks so much hon!

Leire said...

Go Elvis! :) Those home movies are so great, never watched them before so thanks a lot for sahring! :)

Casey Maura said...

Love this spam of Elvis pictures! :D Hope you had fun at Elvis Week!!!

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

liz said...

yes! I love If I Can Dream too. Especially that little spastic dance he does at the end!

MarieBayArea said...

gosh, he's so handsome. he was my first romantic crush ever. i was like 5 years old and there was some kind of elvis week on t.v. it was love at first sight. thanks for keeping him alive for the rest of us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...