Monday, August 9, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight: Closet Case Vintage!

I would like to welcome my very first sponsor, Carmen of Closet Case Vintage! Closet Case Vintage is filled to the brim with gorgeous vintage from the Edwardian and Victorian eras, as well as the 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. CCV has an electric mix of casual to formal wear all hand-picked by Carmen herself! Just take a look at that gorgeous 1930's Organdy and Chantilly Lace Wedding Gown! Here are just a few of my favorite items in Carmen's shop!


Check out CCV Summer Lookbook...


Fabulous right!? Even better, right now Closet Case Vintage is having a buy one get one half off sale!
The sale ends Monday August 9th, so hurry!

Also, if you live in Nashville you can also find Closet Case Vintage at Pre To Post Modern and Katy K's Ranch Dressing. Talk to you lovelies super soon!

9 comments:

Cara said...

They have some gorgeous stuff for sale <3

Fabiola "Fab" said...

what beautiful pieces!

Myy said...

wow, that lace dress is stunning!
Really gorgeous stuff!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

how nice! I never heard of them before!

Leire said...

Great pieces! I'll have to check their web :) I saw that Adelaide's Homesewn is sponsoring you too, that's so great, I love her shop! :)

Unknown said...

This looks great I love the first outfit, completely crazy !

See U !

Sabina said...

Lovely blog!
I would like to invite you to mine - I think you will really like it :))
Also, the main reason for my invitation is that I want to invite you to join my Challenge - just click on the link at the very top of my left sidebar and see what it is - I hope you will find it exciting :)
In any case - I hope you enjoy my blog and of course feel free to follow me if you do! ;)

Much love,
Sabina.
xxx

Starr Crow said...

these girls are amazing! i can't believe how great those first two photos are. love that floral mini dress too. it has a very Rococo feel to it but way edgier!

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

what cuties! Are they sisters? they almost look like twins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...