Friday, January 13, 2012

Inspiration Friday, 1930's Beach Pajamas & Such



Last three pictures found at The Frivolous Flapper

At the moment I'm slightly obsessed with pants outfits and beach pajamas from the 1930's. Well, maybe I'm always obsessed with pants from the 1930's, hehe! Anyway, my mission this spring is to find some vintage 1930's beach pajamas. It's gonna be super tough because they've become so rare, but I'm hopeful! Maybe I'll end up making myself a pair if my search fails...
Have a glorious weekend!
Oh, and thank you ever so much for the sweet comments from my last post! xo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find the perfect pair of vintage wideleg trousers! (alas, my thighs prove too wide) x

BaronessVonVintage said...

Yep, DROOL!

Lauren said...

Oooh!!! I think I need some of the first image! Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen that one before :)
Can't wait to see your ensemble!

Stephanie Lynn said...

Yummy! I made a pair from Wearing History's pattern (since I'm not sure they were ever even made in my size! lol) and they are a blast to wear! I do believe I will make another pair this summer.

Unknown said...

Oh these are so fabulous, I need more pants like these.hope you find beach pajamas x

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

oh goodness, see I love all of these. Plus I wore huge pants since I was 13. . .still do, so it works where I am crazy about all of these!

Dakota said...

Oooh, these are gorgeous!! I found some original early '30s beach pyjamas on eBay for around $10 last spring (they were part of a whole '30s lot)... I still can't believe my amazing luck! Good luck with your search!

Unknown said...

i just found your blog and it is an answer to my prayers!!!!!!

Charlotte said...

Oh my, those nautical outfits! I'm loving 1930s trousers at the moment. Sadly I think they'd look awful on me, but it doesn't stop me pining for those fantastic beach pyjama ensembles!

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage

nationwide said...

I created a couple from Dressed in History's design and they are a fun time to wear! I do believe I will create another couple september.

Outsources Bookkeeping

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...