Monday, January 9, 2012

Blogger Meetup With Karyn Of Dethrose Vintage!

On New Years Eve day I had the pleasure of meeting one of my favorite blogger friends in person, Karyn of Dethrose Vintage! Karyn and I have know each other online for a couple years now, so meeting her in person was a real treat. Karyn came to Nashville from Chicago with a couple of girlfriends to celebrate the new year. Here are some pics of Karyn and I hanging out at The Frothy Monkey!
Isn't she gorgeous!?

Here we are with another lovely lady, Meryl, posing in front of Katy K's.

..and the three pretty traveling ladies together! Andrea, Karyn and Meryl.
I had such fun with these girls!
You can see more of Karyn's Nashville adventures here.
I hope you all had a nice weekend! xo

10 comments:

Meaghan Kelly said...

What a bunch of beauties! Im loving all these long skirts and dresses you've been wearing Quincy! You wear them so well!
Happy new year my love!

Jessa said...

Yes she is! You all are! It looks like you had such an amazing time! I have been longing to do a blogger meet up but have noticed a lack of bloggers in my nearby cities. Wonderful photos!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

Marie said...

I am envious that I haven't had such a stylish vintage event to attend. Lovely!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh my, all you ladies are stunning! Glad you had such a loverly time. You look quite sweet as always...yet again another beautiful long skirt:)

My said...

You two are adorable! I am very envious of those stunning outfits!

Dethrose Vintage said...

I had so much fun that day! I can't wait to come back and spending a longer time visiting:) <3 you!!

Charlotte said...

What fun! You all look gorgeous.

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'penny

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I really like the second photo!!!! You both are lovely.

Unknown said...

It was so great to meet you!! Thanks for showing us around town!!

nationwide said...

what a stylish ventage event.. very nice blog i liked it too much... thanks sharing it

Outsources Bookkeeping

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...