Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blue


Hi again! I hope everyone has been well! I had a good break, which included getting new auctions ready for ebay and lots of blog reading.  This is what I wore yesterday to go see The Reader with Jonny.  I liked the movie very much, though it wasn't the most uplifting film.  The past few weeks I have been trying to see as many Oscar nominated films as possible, so I'm very excited for the awards tonight. Today, I have yet to get out of my pajama's.  At the moment I have a loaf of maple oat bread in the oven, that I can't wait to have along with a cup of peppermint tea.  Unfortunately we are awaiting yet another foot of snow, which is supposed to start any minute.  It seemed for a few days at least that spring was near, but living up north I should know better.  I'm seriously thinking of moving to the south!  Liebemarlene here I come!!  Have a lovely week everyone! :o)

Dress: Free People
Boots: Frye

16 comments:

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Aw, Q! You're adorable! :)
I haven't seen many Oscar-nominated films this past year. I'm quite behind on the times!

Maple oat bread sounds delicious! I'm going to go search for a recipe!

riennahera said...

where did you white balance go? :)

Louise said...

You must have really good heating in your house - I can't wear short sleeves inside during the winter, and we don't come close to snow. You look lovely.

Anonymous said...

love the blue tint

Casey Maura said...

Love your outfit! :) Oh, and if you do move southward (like deep South), we should have a fashion-blogger get together! :)

Though I must admit: I am a bit jealous about the snow. I miss it a little! ;)

Kelley Anne said...

I'm glad to see you're back, I always really enjoy reading your posts. Cute outfit by the way (and I love your hair:)

Anonymous said...

Just adore those boots!

Toni said...

i've been wanting to see that movie because i love kate winslet. you look so cute! and i wish i could have a little bit of your snow. :)

Theresa said...

loove the first pic and those boots are amazing!

Ariella said...

I'm so happy that you're back! You look adorable in this outfit - you remind me of a little Pixie ;)

Oh, and maple oat bread sounds amazing. I need to find out how to make that...

Sam said...

You look really cute! And have fun with watching all those films! I also should do that

Raquel said...

oh glad your back darling! the blue effect is great!
I haven't seen The Reader yet, but I think Kate was amazing in Revolutionary Road!
xx

Rhiannon said...

Yes!!! Move here!!! :)

So glad you're back blogging . . . you look so cute!

LF said...

love love love! and Yes, indeed, the South kinda rules..

:)) Jess

Mariangela said...

lovely blog girl!!! it's so personal! :-D

micol zanzuri said...

adorable!!!!


you realy lookk so good...


i confess and i'm not joking i thought it was amagazine scan at fist signht...



mikyscloset.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...