Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Fun Tag

I've been tagged by the very lovely Ariella of Pearls In Your Hair to do the Fashionista tag! This is a fun one, thanks Ariella!

Describe your personal style?
-Well, it's a combination of things. I guess you could say, girly, quirky, retro and fun.

What are the staples in your wardrobe?
-Dresses, dresses and more dresses! Cardigans, boots, flats, and a good pair of jeans/pants.

What's your signature look?
-Almost everyday I wear a dress. During the winter with tights, a sweater and boots. In the summer with a pair of flats or sandals.

What inspires you most?
-Old movies, magazines, bloggers, and girls I see on the street.

Who is your fashion muse?
-I have tons! I'll go in order of theirs pictures below. Jean Seberg, Zooey Deschanel, Blair from Gossip Girls, Clara a fellow blogger, Audrey Hepburn, Scarlett Johansson, Michelle Williams and her adorable little girl Matilda and Chuck from Pushing Daisies. 

Favorite purchase of all time?
-Probably my Betsy Johnson wedding dress. It's lovely, and the best part is I can still wear it.

Biggest splurge?
-I seem to spend the biggest bucks on boots. I do live in Maine though, so they're very necessary!

What's your beauty routine?
-Not much I'm afraid. I wear Aveeno Positively Radiant with SPF 15 everyday. When it comes to makeup none really, though I do have to have lipgloss on at all times.

What jewelry do you never take off?
-My wedding ring, my engagement ring and my yellow bangle, it's made of bakelite and it's from the 1930's.

What are you wishing for?
-Everything from Built by Wendy's spring 2009 collection, especially the little white ruffle dress! I already told Jonny that's what I want for my birthday, my birthday isn't until June though...haha! Also I'm on the lookout for a vintage bathing suit.


What are your obsession?
-Vintage clothes, movies, reading, sewing, chocolate, my hair and of course Elvis.  ;o)

I'm tagging:

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS a fun tag! And I love the photo collages you used to respond to it.

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm afraid my answers are going to be quite similar to yours!

Thanks for the tag too, I have been ignoring them lately, but you are right, this one is a good one! xx

allison said...

as far as your vintage swimsuit quest goes,
http://www.esther-williams.com/swimwear.htm

^^ try there! I know several people who have nothing but good things to say about the suits they got from there!

Pearls and Peonies said...

You have great taste, and that white ruffle dress is to die for! :)

Johanne M. Aa. Laache said...

Thank you! What a fun tag ^^

Raquel said...

thanks honey, me too! I also love Chuck in Pushing Daisies :)
haha and I was going to put that Blair picture at my entry too! But then chose another ;)
xx

Sam said...

Oh, I really liked to read this!

Sarah-Lou said...

Very interesting, and your blog is so cute!

http://ohrosedessables.canalblog.com/

alexandra grecco said...

darling i sent you a blog award as well...you can check it out on my blog! xx

caroline said...

i didn't knew you live in Maine! I can understand why you use a lot of money on boots... I love the collages you have made, and the inspiration one surely is lovely.
xx

Ariella said...

This was a fun read too! I really like those collages you created - it's so nice to see pictures of your fashion muses together like that :) Oh, and I had never heard of 'Built by Wendy', but the clothes are gorgeous... I must have a look!

Evangeline said...

That's a wonderful tag!
I love Chuck!!! She is one of my muses as well!

ashley said...

ah built by wendy is so so GOOD
<3

Cait said...

You're inspired by the same girls as I am, good taste :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...