Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm back :o)


Hello again! I hope everyone has had a great week! My road trip was fantastic! So much so that I'm sad to be home.  This picture is of me with my Papa (Grandpa) when I was five or six.  I love that I am wearing a sailor shirt and have basically the same haircut I do now...lol.  I have so many pictures that I can't wait to share with you, including some fabulous pictures of my Nanny (Grandma) when she was a teenager in the 1940's!  It was so wonderful to go through her old photo albums.  She's been gone for eight years now, but I still get very emotional when I'm around her things.  I'm still so tired from all the driving we've been doing so this is all for now.  Time to get in my pajamas and get ready to watch Grey Gardens! I'm so excited!!! :o)

14 comments:

Myy said...

Welcome back! hehehe.
You were so cute!

Meaghan Kelly said...

I just watched it! wasn't it wonderful!?!?

Toni said...

that picture is so sweet! and you do have the same haircut! haha. i'm glad your road trip was fun and i can't wait to see your pictures.

Dotti said...

Really, really happy to have you back.
The picture is too gorgeous for words and I can't wait to see more.

Kisses and ♥, Dotti

yumiko said...

its funny -i had to wear a sailor uniform for school just like that, and i hated it! but now i find myself missing it :(
lovely picture! :)

josephine wayward said...

what a cute picture!

Casey Maura said...

So glad you're back! :) What an adorable photo--I can't wait to hear more about your trip and those photos...

riennahera said...

You seem like a cool kid :)

Cynthia said...

Ahah! Sailor forever! So cute. I'd love to see the old photos you're talking about.

LadyRed said...

How much do I love that your hair is the same? Style always comes full circle. Loves it! Can't wait to see the pics from your trip

Unknown said...

What a great photograph! You and your grandpa are adorable. Glad you enjoyed your road trip, nice to see you back again! :)

Anonymous said...

hi!

yes, i've bought the dress from e-bay. so it's from you? oh, that is funny!

www.vintageportalen.se

Lexie said...

you look adorable in that photograph! how lovely.

LF said...

Too cute, love old albums :))

jess s//hippie frou frou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...