Friday, June 3, 2011

Inspiration Friday, Girls Best Friend

Hello lovelies! Today for Inspiration Friday, Girls Best Friend. Dogs of course! I don't know about you, but dogs are my favorite animal. I grew up with dogs and honestly I don't feel quite right when I don't have one. Sadly I don't have a dog right now, but somewhere in my near future is a basset hound puppy! So, I have a bundle of joy with big ears and feet to look forward to :O)









All pictures found here

Have a lovely weekend! xo

10 comments:

Hep~Kitten said...

these photos are so delightful mostly because dogs are my favorite animal also.

Stephanie Lynn said...

I'm a cat person but these pictures are just darling!

Feeona said...

Oh these photographs are so sweet (-:

Julie said...

I love your vintage pictures posts! Keep them coming!

Dakota said...

Aww, this post made me smile!! Vintage clothes and pups... two of my very favorite things!
And basset hounds are such cuties; how fun!

Jul said...

Oh, these are such lovely pics! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love pugs. hopefully i'll be able to have one some day. and congrats on the guest post. i saw it on mod cloth and loved it
BuyGiftsItems

Unknown said...

I love dogs, I have a toy poodle, who is so mischievous but I love him.

Angel said...

these photos are so cute and pretty.

danielle said...

love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...