Friday, December 10, 2010

Inspiration Friday, Holiday Spirit

I lovelies! Here are some of my favorites from tumblr this week. I'm completely obsessed with the red lace dress above, worn by Michelle Williams. Oh to have it for the holidays...
Actually I will have a red lace dress to wear! Tonight Jonny and I are going to our first Christmas party of the season and I'm wearing a gorgeous red lace 50's dress borrow from Carmen! We also have Jonny's Mom coming into town this weekend for a few days, so I'm sure we'll be busy showing her around Tennessee.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




All images and their sources can be found on my tumblr

12 comments:

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

have fun at the christmas party! i can't wait to see what you wore.

Hep~Kitten said...

I really like the audrey hepburn pictures.I hope you have a good time at the party.
http://pinupdolls01.blogspot.com/

Tilly said...

Great pics, I love this feature! So jealous about your red lace dress (have you seen that Gertie is making one? http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/). Have a great weekend!

BaronessVonVintage said...

oh, I love these images!!! That Myrna Loy one is my favourite!!!

Kellie said...

Have fun at your party! Your dress sounds gorgeous, I can't wait to see it!

mizztraveller said...

They really looks good and beautiful. I love the first photo the girl with red dress . maybe this dress is suitable to wear during x mas :)

Gina said...

You find the best Audrey pictures! I love the one with fishnets! So pretty! She was a big part of my inspiration to join the pixie haircut club with you this week!

xoxo,
Gina

Elise said...

Ah Im loving Audrey Hepburn at the moment. Watched Charade last night and just stared at her the entire time wishing my hair did that! Also wished for Cary Grant... :)

Sabina said...

Amazing compilation, I love black and white photographs :)) Very nice and I love Mia's dress :))
Glad I came across your blog! If you get the time, please visit mine - I think you might like it ;))) If you do, just like any blogger, I appreciate comments and if you like it THAT much, then followers :D Have a nice day xxx

Miss Molly said...

I am obsessed with all of the vintage pictures you post Q! They always give me so much insperation.

jjulie79 said...

in second photo
is it girl like Alice in Wonderland:)

divorce lawyers Toronto

tarlee said...

i saw the alice in wonderland dress in melbourne this year it was amazing up close. so much detail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...