Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight, Wildfell Hall Vintage

I would like to welcome my new sponsor Amy of Wildfell Hall Vintage! Wildfell Hall Vintage is filled with lovely dresses, blouses, jackets, hats and oh so much more, all at amazing prices. I'm seriously stunned at how many sweet dresses Amy has from the 1920's through 1960's! Here are just a few or my favorites.



Amazing, right?! I don't know how I'm going to be able to resist buying something from Amy soon, hehe. All of these items are available right now at Wildfell Hall Vintage!
Also, be sure to check out Amy's blog Vintage Seen, she's super adorable!
Thank you so much Amy!

5 comments:

Wildfell Hall Vintage said...

hey thanks so much, honored to sponsor your blog!

BaronessVonVintage said...

Oh, I adore this droolworthy shop!!

Maria Casteel said...

this has become one of my very favorite shops and blogs and amy is a lovely person.

Kenziefaith said...

Beautiful dresses! Seriously.

KF x

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

oh, that velvet & lace number is just divine! Amy ROCKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...