Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Look Back At 2010

With 2010 coming to a close, it's time to take a look back...
In January, February and March I was very busy with my shop and thinking about the future.

The highlight of March was without a doubt when Meaghan came to visit! We spent a whole week just having tons of fun. She's going to come visit again soon too, yay!

In April I was a very happy girl, for spring arrived!

May was even better! I lived in my 1940s playsuits.

In June I celebrated my 25th birthday! Jonny and I spent a lot of our time at the beach and riding our bikes everywhere.

On July 5th Jonny and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!

Then just a couple weeks later we moved from Maryland to Nashville, Tennessee!!! A dream come true for me. Since I can remember Nashville has been my dream home. It's proven to be even better than expected. I love it here!

Jonny and I spent the last weeks of summer and the early fall exploring our new city.
We've met so many wonderful people and gained so many great friends! Y'all know who you are! ;o)

In October I gave up growing my hair out and went back to my pixie roots and I'm soooo glad I did! My Mama also visited in October and now wants to move to Nashville too!

November and December have been just awesome! Lots of days driving about Tennessee and dinner parties with friends. This truly might be one of the best years I've had yet.
And you guys only make it better, so thank you! I hope you all have a wonderful 2011! Kisses!
See you in the next decade! hehe

20 comments:

Maria Confer said...

You've had such an amazing year Quincy!! I have to say again, how much I adore your pixie cut.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

xx
Maria
Lulu Letty

callie said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos! (:

Unknown said...

Looking at the photos from the beginning of the year some of them make you look like Katy Perry. Especially the one of you and your husband on the beach.

Tilly said...

Aww... what lovely pictures and what a lovely year! You are such an inspiration.

Unknown said...

what a lovely way to look back on the year! i hope that 2011 is just as wonderful for you :)

Elise said...

Aaaahhh such gorgeous pictures! I now want to go back and read all your blog hehe :)

Emma said...

Aw this is so nice, it's great to look back on the past year and remember everything you've done, I think that's one of the major appeals of blogging. I would love to visit Nashville, I met some wonderful people from Nashville recently who were visiting Dublin and they've invited me over, just have to save up!!!

xxEm

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

My mom moved to Nashville after I did, too. I'm glad she's here!

Your year looks lovely. I'm so happy you moved to Nashville!

closetcasecarmen said...

I'M ONE OF THOSE AMAZING PEOPLE AND I KNOW IT, DAMMIT!

I love you little Q and your year was pretty in pictures!

x

BaronessVonVintage said...

awesome photo retrospective of your year! Gorgeous! Hmmm, might be neat to try a similar thing myself. PS: silly question: how do you get your photos to align side by side like that? Happy New Year!

Thanh said...

What a great round up. You look consistently wonderful throughout the year.




paperwhales.blogspot.com

Wildfell Hall Vintage said...

great pics lady, looks like an amazing place to live, have always wanted to go there you might have just inspired me more! happy new year to you! Amy.

Betsey said...

ooh my gosh, these are such pretty pictrues! you are so cute -- i love your style :)

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

quincy, you are beautiful. that outfit in april with the red shorts has been one of my all-time favorites.

Unknown said...

Can I have your clothes? please? :) Beautiful photos too. And you're so cute!
Ashley x

Pagan Baby http://paganbabyvintage.wordpress.com/ said...

Lovely post, you wear amazing outfits and congrats for your past two anniversary ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!

The Mad Twins said...

Your style looks so amazing!
And also such pretty pictures!


xxx

Georgy said...

I love all this outfits..your blog looks very nice. Take a look at my blog: http://ciocolataneagra.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your style is fabulous! I could say you have a lot of courage to walk dressed like this, because nowadays girls tend to dress "tasteless" or "looking cheap" or less feminine...

I admire your style! And I'm glad I found your blog...

P.S. You look very nice with longer hair! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...