Monday, December 13, 2010

In A Pretty Lace Dress, To a Christmas Party I Go

This is what I wore to the Christmas party Jonny and I went to Friday.
A gorgeous red lace 50s dress borrowed from Carmen and amazing cowboy boots borrowed from my friend Sara! I love how in Nashville wearing cowboy boots with fancy dresses is the norm!
Jonny and I had a great time at the party. It was actually Jonny's work Christmas party, so it was really neat I got to meet a lot of his coworkers. These pictures were taken after the party around midnight. I forgot to take some before, oh well.



Sweater, very old
1950's lace dress, Closet Case Vintage, you can buy it here!
Cowboy boots, Sara :o)

A nice professional shot of Jonny and I acting goofy, hehe.
I hope you all had a marvelous weekend!

20 comments:

Hep~Kitten said...

That dress is gorgeous and I like the mix with the western boots.
http://pinupdolls01.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

cute! your dress is sooo pretty!! ^,^

callie said...

This dress is aaaaamazing. You look incredible in it! Cute photos. (:

mizztraveller said...

U looks nice with the dress .
Love ur shoes

LoveCharlesVintage said...

You look lovely!

Unknown said...

the red dress and the boots...Great look!

http://ilfilodiperlevintage.blogspot.com/

Erika said...

Lovely dress! I just adore lace-dresses, esp for Christmas and New Years.

Anonymous said...

That dress is beautiful!!!

Marja <3

Casey Maura said...

You look so, so cute! And I love that you shook things up with the cowboy boots--such a cute addition to the outfit! ;)

♥ Casey | blog

Carys said...

Fancy dresses and cowboy boots is a very cool trend, I love the idea! That last photo is so cute too.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Anonymous said...

That dress is positively dreamy!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely red lace dress. And with those cowboy boots. Quite rockabilly I must say :) x

Unknown said...

ooh you look so pretty! the boots add such a nice kick!

Dakota said...

That dress is gorgeous, and of course I adore those boots!! Together they make such an interesting and adorable ensemble : )

Giovanna said...

This dress is adorable. You look fabulous in it! Cute photos
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog

Elise said...

Thats a really amazing dress, perfectly Christmassy! :)

pumps & luiers said...

so sweet - love the picture of you and your man - that love is something you should cherish
xxx

Pagan Baby http://paganbabyvintage.wordpress.com/ said...

Lovely dress! nice boots ;)

MarieBayArea said...

beautiful dress and i love the boots and the photo of you and your mate.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Jonny is silly. I think you are so great personality wise. I love your dress so much too. Wonderful, beautiful lady.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...