Friday, November 26, 2010

Inspiration Friday, Karen Elson

This week I choose Karen Elson for inspiration Friday. Not only is she gorgeous and creates fabulous music, but she also lives right here in Nashville!
So, last week I went to lunch with my friends Carmen and Kelsey, and we just happened to be sitting a couple tables away from Karen Elson. Super cool! Then after lunch we stopped by Venus and Mars to do some shopping. Karen happened to be there doing some work and I got to chat with her face to face! Some of you might remember several months ago I saw her in Anthropologie....I accidentally stepped in front of her and grabbed a skirt she was going for (in my nervous state), hehe, I felt so stupid... So it was nice to redeem myself and talk to her like a normal person. Thankfully I don't think she recognized me from Anthropologie, haha. Anywho, I must say she's even prettier in person and as sweet as can be!





Have a wonderful weekend darlings!

9 comments:

Jenni said...

She's so beautiful, and seems like a pretty cool lady. How cool you got to meet her!

melina bee said...

I love KE, do you know about her cabaret theater group? I guess she came into a collection of early 20th cent. circus and cabaret costumes and does performances with a group? sounds super cool, and her beauty is kinda unusual, despite her being a model. plus, being married to jack black is also cool

Emily Rose said...

oh gosh i love her. amazing singer, i would listen to her music all the time. and that amazing ginger hair!

Paula said...

i love maire claire magazine, i wish that magazine were in my country :(

pumps & luiers said...

lol - how strange as I just read an article about her and then your blog - telepathie?

MarieBayArea said...

Karen Elson is a goddess. I saw her performing with her band at the Cafe Du Nord in SF a few months back and you're absolutely right about her being even prettier and sweeter in person.

jessica said...

god she really is gorgeous and if she is in fact prettier in person.. i think i just would have hid!! ha ha silly i know.

reckless daughter said...

oh good! always nice to hear good things about people I admire! She's so lovely.

Unknown said...

I think she has a collection of early 20th century. costumes circus and cabaret shows and make a group? sounds cool, and its beauty is a bit unusual, even if it was a model. In addition, being married to Jack Black is so cool
Package holidays in Ras Al Khaimah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...