Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Neck Fancy

Some of you might remember back in early spring I modeled some neck fancies for
Vinnie and Vernelle. So, when Jessie Frances contacted me and said she had specially made me a new neck fancy I couldn't have been more excited! I truly love all of Jessie Frances gorgeous creations and I know you will too. Be sure to check out her lovely shop!




Neck Fancy, Vinny and Vernelle
Vintage Jacket
Thrifted Dress
Vintage Belt, It's falling apart, I know :o/
Seychelles Shoes

Well, I'm off for a ladies luch with Carmen and Rachel!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

16 comments:

Carys said...

What a great idea, it makes such a lovely adition to your outfit!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Unknown said...

This outfit is adorable!

http://ilfilodiperlevintage.blogspot.com/

vinny and vernelle said...

ahhh! miss quincy you look so great!...if ever you feel like putting that fancy on with a white shirt, slacks and suspenders ( for some reason that is how i imagined you wearing it this fall! )i would LOVE more pictures!!! thanks so much..you are the best!
xo jf

Casey Maura said...

I love that new neck fancy you're showing off! I really am going to have to put some of those on my wishlist--they're so pretty!

Love your outfit too--that jacket is so snazzy!

♥ Casey | blog

BaronessVonVintage said...

oh it's so darling!!

Dethrose Vintage said...

Gorgeous Photos! Love the jacket!

Anonymous said...

This looks so perfect on your dress :) Looking gorgeous!

Happy holidays!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love the idea of this Neck Fancy!!!! these are adorable shots!!! lovely!!

Pagan Baby http://paganbabyvintage.wordpress.com/ said...

Amazing dress!

Kerri @ OldLadyChic said...

I had no idea what the heck a neck fancy was! But it looks great, your short hair lets you show it off well.

Evangeline said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You look wonderful! I love the addition to the dress!

Jenni said...

"Neck fancy" just SOUNDS good! Love it, and love this outfit!

Leire said...

It look sooo great, I'll have to check her shop! :) You look adorable as always! :)

Moniek said...

Gorgeous dress and blazer!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

why can't you wear white tights??

Robin said...

absolutely love your hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...