Friday, November 5, 2010

Inspiration Friday & Thank You!

Brigitte Bardot & Audrey Hepburn

I want to thank you all so very much for your wonderful feedback! I was truly touched by all of the kind things you all had to say. You've given me the confidence to continue what I'm doing here and ideas for what to show you more of. Some of you asked for more inspiration posts, so I thought every Friday I'd share with you the images that inspired me most the previous week. All the images this week happen to be from my tumblr, but they won't always be. I hope you like this idea! I'm going to try to do a little bit of what you all suggested. One thing I'm going to try extra hard to do is have more than just one outfit post a week. My goal is to at least have two! Until next time, I hope you all have a marvelous weekend and I'll talk to you soon! xoxo

Mary Pickford & Bette Davis

Jean Seberg & Gene Tierney

Woman in Car, 1930's & Elizabeth Taylor

Judy Garland & Lauren Bacall

Elvis Presley & Clark Gable
All images and they're sources found here

13 comments:

reckless daughter said...

I love all of these! Have a great weekend!

Mascara or Motoroil said...

You're so great at what you do!! Keep kickin' ass and takin' names!

Jana Vengerova said...

if you like art, go on my blog.

Emma said...

Aw Quincy I just love that photo of Judy Garland!

Dakota said...

Absolutely lovely. The Mary Pickford and Bette Davis shots are perfect. And my gosh, Brigitte's waist was sooo tiny!

costra y ampolla said...

heart bette davis one!!

xxxx

Cara said...

This is why I love your blog <3.

A Little Brighter said...

Love these photos! They are so perfect :D Looking forward to the extra outfit post! They are always my favourite :D

Ayesha x

SomeoneLikeYou said...

What truly lovely images...
The one of Lauren Bacall particulary catches my liking!

Casey Maura said...

I love how your blog is done, Quincy--it's one of my favorites! ;)

Hurrah for inspiration posts! I always love seeing what you post to your Tumblr; you have such a good eye for inspiring images. ;) I love the picture of Elizabeth Taylor especially--so cute!

♥ Casey | blog

Annika said...

these are beautiful photos.

http://escapetotoyland.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

I'm bringing that picture of Audrey to my hairdresser! Fabulous idea! And Quincy, did Brigitte have a pixie at one time or does it just look like it in this lovely picture?
xoxo,
Gina

A said...

Oh, I truly love these photos! And your blog is always full of inspiration. :--))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...