Friday, November 19, 2010

Inspiration Friday, Leslie Caron

This week for inspiration Friday I decided to feature the glorious Leslie Caron. There is a little part of me that has always wanted to be a dancer, and Leslie is a big reason for that. I do go around the house dancing more than is probably normal...
Watching Leslie is mesmerizing, and she's quite the cutie pie as well. Now, maybe we should all go watch An American in Paris! ;o)




Part of me really wants a tutu...no, that's a lie, ALL of me really wants a tutu, hehe.
Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

10 comments:

Dakota said...

Yes! "Lili" is one of my very favorite movies; Leslie is just the most adorable thing ever.

mary van note said...

She's beautiful! I've been wanting a tutu FOREVER : )

Leire said...

I've always wanted to be a dancer :) Amazing pics :)

pumps & luiers said...

great inspiration - I think you are defenitely the same type of girl like her - sweet and cute!

reckless daughter said...

I really don't know too much about her but she's adorable. I'll have to have a Leslie Coran movie night!

Jenni said...

I'm going to save all these pictures. She's so beautiful and talented and completely delightful in all her films. Love!

Unknown said...

inspiring post! she's really cute, I agree on that! ^^

xxx Charlie
Feminine Bravery

jessica said...

those pictures made me long for the days I was ballerina!! Sadly I hung them up a long long time ago :(

MarieBayArea said...

you're absolutely right about ms. caron being glorious.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

She's always been one of the most gorgeous ladies in the entertainment world. I loved a LOT of her movies too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...